Jessie Mueller and Jason Danieley as Carrie Pipperidge and Enoch Snow in Carousel
Not Since High School benefit photos.
Bottom Photo: Twitter/James M Iglehart
Where I told you
I love you
none of that was expected.
I have seen this at least five times and every time the ending takes me by surprise
i want to see more queer kids in childrens media i want to crush the idea that you have to be of a certain age before you’re allowed to know who you are
My life’s work
do you ever just read one little thing that kills you inside
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy cutting open Fruit Gushers and squeezing all of the goo into a glass so I can take a shot of it because that has always been a dream of mine and now that I’m an adult with a job, I finally have the means to make it a reality. Please leave your name and number after the beep.
Depressing thought: in a 100 years almost everyone that’s alive now will be dead and the world will be inhabited by 10 billion or so completely new people.
not so depressing thought: maybe these new people will be less bigoted, sexist and racist.
i made this shitty embroidery the other day when i was sitting outside in the rain having a panic attack. i don’t really know what i meant but i know it’s true. right now my life feels a bit like the wrong side of the embroidery and nothing quite makes sense.
I fucking love this