ALADDIN PLAYBILL/PROGRAMME GIVE AWAY!
So, this is broadway-signatures Aladdin Playbill/Programme Giveaway. I am giving away a signed Aladdin Pre-Broadway Playbill/Programme. It is signed by all of the leads, Adam, Courtney, Jonathan, and James, aswell as a couple of ensemble members.
- Must be following me (broadway-signatures)
- Reblogs count for entries. Reblog as many times as you want, just don’t spam anyones feed.
- Likes do count aswell.
CONTEST ENDS MAY 31ST, WINNER WILL BE PICKED ON JUNE 1
WINNER WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK
Don’t forget to view my page and see all of the playbills and flyers I have for sale/trade.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
Shout out to those followers who are the one note to your shitty posts
Do you ever have that one musical that you stop caring about for long periods of time but then you hear a song from it and think “Oh yeah I remember now this is actually amazing”
I’m doing an easter egg hunt for my cousins and someone is gettin a meatball.
I didn’t say “I love you” to hear it back. I said it to make sure you knew.
This week on Tumblr:
It’s a metaphor. You’re a metaphor. I’m a metaphor. Your keybord is a metaphor. Everything is a metaphor. The universe is turning into one giant metaphor on a molecular scale. Run. It’s too late.
what a beautiful person